We can solve it all in just one call!
Let's Work Together!
Team Senior™ offers in-person, long-term care guidance to seniors and their families. We love what we do and it’s reflected in our service. Our mission is to assist our clients and our partnered care communities with a smooth transition.
When you join our network of care
communities you will quickly see why we have an excellent reputation here in Southern Oregon.
Our Step-by-Step Process For Partnering With Your Community...
Contact us and we'll answer the big questions up front. We'll ask you a little bit about your community and arrange a time to meet and discuss the details.
When we meet we will review our services and pricing with you. We will evaluate your community and review our contract, answering your questions.
Once the assessment & contract are complete we can begin to recommend your community to those seeking the type of care you provide.
We will review communities that fit the client's care and budget needs and have a vacancy, and then tour those communities with the family.
Once a match is determined between the client and community, we assist where we can to ensure a smooth transition and follow up afterwards.
70% spread over two months
National Referral Companies Fee:
120% spread over two months
Why Team Senior?
• We personally get to know you and your community, and perform a facility assessment when you join our network.
•We will thoroughly understand your capabilities and preferences.
• Prior to making any referrals, we perform in-person assessments with our clients.
• We have established relationships with discharge planners,
geriatric care managers, nursing homes, home health, health insurance companies and DHS.
• We market your facility to our clients.
• We are a local business and we have our finger on the pulse of the Southern Oregon senior community.
• Our rates are substantially lower than national companies and our services are far more comprehensive.
• Risk free! You pay nothing unless you accept and admit a referral from Team Senior.